Return and Refund Policy
Customer Service Support:
Email: email@example.com (UK customers please contact service .firstname.lastname@example.org)
Service Hotline: +1 (866) 979-5869 (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST)
(1) When returning an item, please note the following:
1. Only items sold directly from www.sylvoxtv.eu and authorized resellers such as Amazon, Walmart, Newegg, Wayfair, Aliexpress, etc. can be returned.
2. We do not accept return requests for products purchased from unauthorized third-party sellers.
3. The customer must contact the Sylvox team providing your order number or proof of purchase and the details of the product problem email@example.com (UK customers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a return/refund/repair/replacement before returning products. Sylvox will email you the shipping label, RMA form and return address.
4. Sylvox will cover all return shipping costs in the event of quality problems.
5. Make sure the item(s) you are returning are repackaged in their original condition with all documents and accessories that came with it.
6. If the returned product is not in the original packaging (such as artificial damage affecting the second sale, such as external damage, missing accessories, etc.), corresponding costs will be deducted.
7. We will process your request (sending a replacement or refund) as soon as we receive your returned item.
(2) How can a product be returned for a refund? (30 day money back guarantee)
30-day “no questions asked” policy for undamaged devices and original shipping boxes. Customers must contact the Sylvox team email@example.com (UK customers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org) to submit an after-sales application. We will email you the shipping label, RMA form and return address. Please include your original order number or proof of order in your email and ensure the item is returned within 30 days. Refunds will only be issued once the item is received in its original packaging (with documentation and accessories). Sylvox will cover all return shipping costs in the event of quality issues. If the returned device has been installed and used, Sylvox has the right to charge a handling fee of 20% of the product value and the return shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
Products returned after 30 days due to manufacturer defects are subject to evaluation and repair under our one-year limited warranty. In the event that a TV fails in accordance with the terms of the Return Policy, Sylvox will provide a replacement TV if on-site repair is not recommended or possible in Sylvox's sole discretion. The customer must contact the Sylvox team email@example.com (UK customers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a new replacement. Sylvox will email you the shipping label and RMA, and the customer is required to return the original television within thirty (30) days. Sylvox will send you a new replacement unit via UPS or FedEx once we receive your original TV.
Once we receive and inspect your product condition, a refund will be initiated. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
For credit or debit cards, refunds will be sent back to the card issuing bank within 7-10 business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card issuing bank for information on when the credit will be posted to your account.
(4) What does the warranty not cover?
(a). Incorrect use and improper repair by the user will result in failure or damage.
(b). Failures or damage due to transportation, movement and dropping after purchase.
(c). Other unavoidable external factors lead to failures and damage.
(d). Improper use of the device through water or other liquids.
(e). Failures caused by lightning or other electrical system failures.
(f). Damage caused by using a power supply with a voltage other than that specified.
* Sylvox will repair the TV free of charge under the condition of normal use according to the instruction manual within 12 months.
*Sylvox warrants that this product will conform to the manufacturer's specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship should such a defect occur.
*Sylvox will correct the defect under the following conditions:
(a) Any defects or repairs resulting from improper operation, negligence, accident, damage in transit, improper delivery and installation, application and use other than those specified in the instruction manual or other applicable product documentation.
(b) Any defects or repairs resulting from products that have been tampered with, modified, adjusted or repaired by persons other than Sylvox, a Sylvox authorized service provider, or an authorized Sylvox service center or dealer.
(c) Any replacement of accessories, glassware, consumables or peripheral items required by normal use of the Product, including but not limited to headphones, remote controls, batteries, etc.
(d) Any cosmetic damage to the Product surface or exterior, including but not limited to that which has been defaced or caused through normal wear and tear, improper shipping and handling, or the use of chemical cleaning agents.
(e) Any defects or repairs caused by damage due to external or environmental conditions, including but not limited to the use of incorrect voltage, fluctuations or spikes in the voltage line/power line, liquid spills or acts of God.
(f) Warranty claims for products returned with altered, illegible or missing model, factory serial number and UL markings.
(g) Any Products used for rental, business or commercial purposes.
(h) All installation, instruction, delivery, setup, setup and/or programming fees.
(i) A product that is not installed in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product.
(j) problems with signal reception (including antenna problems), images "burned" into the screen, signal noise or echo, interference or other problems with signal transmission or delivery, availability of services or content provided by third parties (including, but not limited to images, audio or video content).
No entity other than Sylvox is authorized to extend, increase or transfer this warranty on behalf of Sylvox.
The express warranties in this Limited Warranty are in lieu of and, to the extent not prohibited by applicable law, Sylvox disclaims all other warranties and conditions, whether by statute, statute, trade practice or usage of trade, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties or conditions of any Claims, whether based on contractual, negligent, strict liability or otherwise. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time email@example.com
Contact (for UK customers at firstname.lastname@example.org)!